Monday, December 15, 2008

A Little Update From The New Crib.


So its been a couple of weeks since me and my human moved back in to our own place together. Thought I'd give ya'll an update.

Well.

It's been "interesting" let's say.

First of all, he's constantly going from one room to the next. I know he's unpacking, but c'mon. The couches are in... the other stuff can wait. Time to pet me.

No, all he does is give me a little token rub on the head. Then says some shit like "You're such a good boy Pancho!"

Whatever, dude. I'm here. Just pet me.

Then, yesterday, I noticed the heartworm medicine on the counter.

(Just so you know, the drug companies make heartworm medicine "easy to feed to your dog" by, essentially, creating the most awesomely delicious, dead-raw-meat-like treat - then lacing it with their heartworm medicine. Yea THEM!!!)

Anyway, my human thinks I'm excited to see HIM, not the treat. He starts petting me like crazy, because he doesn't get it. He starts reaching for the counter and I can't contain myself. He grabs that disgusting flea-medicine-goop... which sucks, by the way. But still very worth it to get the treat. I'm all, like... "Dude, that's cool. Don't really want the goop on my back, but I'll take it if you hurry will you just hurry please come on hurry."

Then, bliss.

I don't know what they put in those treats, but I think it might be dog heroin. Because I'd kill a guy to get another one right now.

Man, I gotta go lay down.

Later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pancho:
What is your favorite music?

And with the name Pancho, do you have a little Chihuahua in you?

A fan in Va.

Pancho said...

I like relaxing music. Anything that gets my human to chill, slow down and provide me with a deep-tissue massage.

Oh, but I also like the classic AC/DC tune, "Dog eat Dog."

I might have eaten a chihuahua once, but I'm pretty sure its not in me anymore.

Thanks for being a fan!

Anonymous said...

Oh and Pancho, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

A Fan in Va.

Pancho said...

Merry Christmas to you, too!