Sunday, February 1, 2009

I'm Becoming A River Dog.

Today, my human and I went exploring. You'll notice I didn't say "my human took me on a walk."

Because our "walks" now are very different.

Nope. We walked down to the river, then wove our way through the flood plain. I saw deer. I wanted to chase them bad... but my human yelled at me, so I stopped. It was a great day.

But I can't help it. I want to catch one of them SO bad. All evening, I watched them from my balcony. Every time, I'd mosey down the stairs, my human would follow behind and holler at me to come back up.

Well, eventually, he got into a phone conversation and I made my move. Sure it was dark, but I was jonesing to get one bad! And they're everywhere here. OH, and they bark! HOW CAN YOU NOT WANT TO CATCH ONE?!?!

Spent almost an hour out there until he and his dad found me.

Kinda on "lock-down" now. But it was worth it.

No comments: