Sunday, November 4, 2007

Hello Again, Dear Readers.


It's been a long time since I've posted. I've been busy diggin holes and shit.

Anyway, today the humans took me to the park down by the river. There were lots of other dogs there. I'd see one and try to head towards him but they wouldn't have it. Sometimes I hate that goddamn leash.

In particular, there were two young pitbulls romping and playing together (I can't believe I just used the word "romping") and I wanted to get in their ass so bad. Two pure-breeds versus one all-American mutt dog. Sounds fair to me. But, alas, the humans dragged me away.

All-in-all, it was a nice afternoon, though. I pissed on everything. I'm pretty sure I covered up all those other dogs' markings. And also probably the markings of some homeless people too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh pancho, i love you. and cannot WAIT to see you on tuesday!