Sunday, June 1, 2008

Dog-Gone-It.


Not sure what's going on. My human is sleeping on the couch these days. No more snuggling in bed with he and his mate. I guess, maybe, they're splitting up or something.

I have no idea what is going to happen to me. I know my human loves me. I also know his mate loves me. And the daughter? She loves me crazy bad.

I have no way to communicate with them and tell them what I think. If I could, I'd tell them that - when you're a family, you've got to make it work. There are just too many others that will be affected by their decisions. Including dogs.

Shit. This sucks hard.

Nice thing is... for the here and now, my human cries all the time. That means he ALWAYS wants my affection.

3 comments:

KG Finfrock said...

Pancho, Do you get to go for a long car ride out to Texas?

Anonymous said...

"If I could, I'd tell them that - when you're a family, you've got to make it work. There are just too many others that will be affected by their decisions. Including dogs." --- smartest pooch ever. when you're a family, you do make it work. you work it out. you don't run and hide. because family is worth it. love isn't always champagne and sweaty romps, sometimes it's painful and difficult. but it's always worth it for those you love. sadly, people aren't known for their loyalty like you are, Pancho. you got the best end of the deal, man. you know that.

Jen and Suki said...

I'm sorry, Pancho- that is rough. Best of luck, buds.