Thursday, November 22, 2007

Don't Even Think About Taking This Away From Me.


Today is the greatest day of my life. Well, being a dog, I can only remember back about 15 minutes... so, I think this is the greatest.

For Thanksgiving, my human decided to go to the butcher shop and get me a bone. Not a rawhide "pretend" bone. And not a manufactured "dog treat" of any kind. This was a real, honest-to-goodness bone from the inside of a dead animal. It was huge and covered in raw, bloody meat.

Holy fucking mother of christ.

Okay, I have no balls, but I've got to think this is kinda what an orgasm must feel like.

He handed it to me and I immediately dropped my pussy plush toy and took the bone outside. Once I found a good spot, I planted my ass down and didn't move for what seemed like forever. It tasted great. It tasted like death. As I gnawed my way to sweet bliss, I imagined myself leading a pack of other mutt dogs in a hunt. Upon downing our prey, I quickly take my place tearing open the throat and getting all the good parts for myself.

After a while (over three hours), I snapped out of it and decided to go inside and tell all the humans how awesome my day was going.

I ran in with more excitement than I had ever displayed (again, short memory - so I could be wrong). I happily greeted everyone and told them what an incredible experience I was having... then quickly went back outside to gnaw some more.

I'm certainly not a religious dog, but if there is a god, he smiled on me today.

3 comments:

Jen and Suki said...

Pancho, I truly appreciate this posting. I think you and my mean (or misunderstood) uncle Jake may be a lot alike. I often figure he has very similar kinds of thoughts, but being a beagle, it's hard to take him too seriously. He is a 50 pound monster of a beagle. I'm positive you would kick his butt though.

Pancho said...

Oh cute one,

We dogs all have those thoughts from time to time. Admit it, when you're attacking a plush toy, don't you think, just for a moment, what it might be like to kill real prey? But it'll never happen for you my friend. You're too damn cute. With a mug like that someone will ALWAYS be willing to buy you kibbles.

Thanks for visiting.

Anonymous said...

Pancho,
You make me laugh. Here's hoping you get another bone soon, and not the kind from an over-friendly Saint Bernard.
Thank you.