Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I'm Kinda Proud Of It


So I've been working on this new hole ever since I got here. There's a picture of it.

The humans got all pissed off when they saw it. But I totally have that shit covered. As soon as I hear them say my name (when they're standing by the hole), I just book it inside. No pro-blame-oh.

It's a cool hole, don't you think?

I haven't buried anything in it. Hell no. It's too close to the door. I mean, EVERYONE can see it. If I buried something in there, it'd take, like, two seconds for someone to find it.

And it's not a "laying-down-inside-of" hole either. The house has AC, thank you very much.

I think I started it because I heard a bug or something. Then, I just kinda got obsessed with making it bigger. Now... well, I just think it's kinda cool to look at it and say "I dug that hole and it's awesome."

3 comments:

chubirka said...

cool hole, better make sure your humans don't trip or they will fill it in.

Anonymous said...

so when it rains does it turn into a mudpit? that'd be kinda cool b/c then you decorate the whole house with the outside!

Pancho said...

Harley,

Sorry so long to respond.

Yup. You're right. That's going to be SO cool this winter. I've heard my humans speak of the incessant rain we're sure to get here in our new home. And while I don't like rain, or even mud, for that matter... I do like the attention I get from the humans when I'm covered in it.